Education of girls and women
KAGDEV has also set itself the task of contributing to the improvement of the social, cultural and economic conditions of women and girls in Cameroon. As part of its various projects, KAGEDEV carries out awareness-raising and animation measures on various topics in order to guarantee equal access to training for women.
1. Ensure equal access to education ;
2. Eliminate female illiteracy ;
3. Improve access to vocational training, scientific and technical education and continuing education ;
4. Develop non-discriminatory education and training systems ;
5. Allocate adequate resources to educational reforms and monitor their implementation ;
6. Promote a process of continuing education and training for girls and women.